INSCRIÇÕES ONLINE ABERTAS!
. Learn to improve your own health and to help others with the skills of healthy living.
. Benefit from an accelerated program of practical tuition.
. Gain expanding vocational skills with each level of study.
. Benefit from an international teaching staff with years of practical experience.
. All classes are given in English.
. Number of hours: 111 hours.
. Equivalence to the Annual Macrobiotic Course, Level I.
. The course includes: lunch, dinner (4 times per week on cooking classes days), handouts, and certificate of participation
Bill Tara, Simon Brown, Lourenço de Azevedo, Geninha Horta Varatojo, Rosalina Silva, João Filippi, Teresa Mizon, Marco Fonseca, Paula Azevedo, Ana Torres, Cristiano Martins, Delfim Machado
To guarantee your vacancy please make sure you provide the payment of 25% of the total amount. The last 75% should be payed until the first day of the course.
We reserve the right to cancel the course if there are less than 10 registrations. In case of cancellation, full refund is granted.
Contact us for further information: email@example.com or (+351) 21 324 22 90
• Creating a Healthy Society
• A review of Traditional approaches to Health and Healing
• Developing a Human Ecology
• The Basic Principles of Macrobiotics
• The History of Macrobiotics
• Understanding Body Energy
• Traditional Food Wisdom and Modern Nutrition
• What does science say about diet?
• Yin and Yang / Understanding Food Energy
• Human Physiology and Dietary Considerations
• Understanding the energy of foods by growth patterns, environment and effect on body
• The Roots of Modern Macrobiotic Dietary practice
• The Economy and Ecology of diet
• Making adaptation to the season and environment
• Basic Dietary changes for personal needs
• Belief and Behaviour in health and healing
• Relationship of health to habit
• Understanding Health and Sickness
• The Mind Body connection
• Basic character qualities in Five Transformations as archetypes to inform understanding.
• Practical Visualization Process
• The Power of Affirmation
• Health Assessment and Oriental Diagnosis
• The uses and limitations of visual diagnosis
• Understanding the Art of Seeing (Bo-Shin)
• Qualities of excess in skin colour and complexion
• Practical uses of the face map
• Expression and Body Language
• Posture and Body Armouring
• Hands and Feet
• How to set up a Healthy Kitchen
• Cooking with Grains
• Cooking with Vegetables
• Cutting and Preparing
• Breakfasts and desserts
• Orientation to coaching
• The principles of intentional listening
• Bridge building and motivation in healing
• Rules of the game, basic technique and inspiration
• An Ethical approach to Health Coaching
• Strategies for healing common health problems
• Home Remedies
• Dietary and Lifestyle adjustments for Common Health Problems
• How to make safe adjustments in diet and lifestyle
• Establishing a health related business